Honda Repsol MotoGP

Thursday, June 9, 2011
After such a long time, I really looked forward to go back riding my bike. The priority at the moment is to adapt the bike to Bridgestone tyres, so we worked on the setting in order to get the best match between machine and tyres. Our target during these three days of testing is also to improve every single aspect of the bike in preparation of the season." 




"I’m very happy to be back in action. I was looking forward to ride my bike, and I particularly enjoy this place, I love the Sepang circuit and the hot temperatures that we find here. This morning we worked a lot on my position on the bike, testing different solutions, as I was still not comfortable enough.

Finally we found a good solution and a good feeling with the bike, so in the afternoon we could continue to work on the chassis and concentrate more on the set up to adapt the machine to the Bridgestone tyres. This is a very important element at the moment, in fact the tyres are consistent and have a lot of potential but we aren’t using all the potential at the moment. This is a good feeling because we know that there is space for improvement".


 

Copyright 2011 Motor-Cycle-Modifikasi - All Rights Reserved


Honda Repsol MotoGP